QIA is made up of the following departments:
- Communications – Responsible for organizational communications and promotions
- Executive – Responsible for Board and Executive relations
- Finance – Responsible for the financial aspects of running the organization
- Lands – Responsible for the management of Inuit owned lands
- Major Projects – Responsible for large and complex files such as Mary River and Lancaster Sound
- Operations – Responsible for the administrative aspects of running the organization
- Social Policy – Responsible for social and cultural policy and programming,Qikiqtani Truth Commission, Youth, community-based research, and administration of funding programs.
Our office is located in Iqaluit. We also employ Community Liaison Officers (or CLOs) in each of the 13 Qikiqtani communities.